How to Configure PPTP VPN Clients
Configure Windows 7
* From Windows 7 desktop, click Start - Control Panel to open the control panel window;
* Click Network and Internet and then click Network and Sharing Center;
* Click Set up a new connection or network and then Connect to a workplace;
* Select option No, create a new cnonection and then Use my Internet connection (VPN);
* In the Connect to a workplace window, fill the fields as shown below:
Internet Address: freemobilevpn.net Destination name: FreeMobileVPN
* In Next window, use "free" in the User name field, and use "free" in Password field, click "Connect" button to start free VPN connection.
Configure Windows XP
* From Windows XP desktop, click Start - Control Panel to open the control panel window;
* Click Network Connections icon to open the Network Connections window;
* Click Next button for the first "New Connection Wizard" Welcome window;
* Select "Connect to the network at my workspace" in "Network Connection Type" window, click Next button;
* Select "Virtual Private Network connection" in "Network Connection" window, click Next button;
* Enter "freemobilevpn.net" as the VPN connection name, click Next button;
* Enter "freemobilevpn.net" as the VPN Server hostname, click Next button;
* Click "Finish" button, now the VPN login window shows up,use "free" in the User name field, and use "free" in Password field, click "Connect" button to start free VPN connection.
Configure MAC OSX Leopard
* From Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard), click Top Left Apple Icon, then click "System Preferences..." menu item, in opened Window, click "Network" icon;
* In opened Network window, Click on the '+' button at bottom left corner, in the next opened window, input the following values in the fields, then click "Create" button;
Interface: VPN VPN Type: PPTP Service Name: FreeMobileVPN
* In the next window, enter the VPN account information, don't change other options, then click Apply button;
Server address: freemobilevpn.net Account Name: free
* Click the Advanced... button and under the Options tab make sure to check Send all traffic over VPN Connection option, click OK button, click Apply button again.
* Now click Connect button in the middle of the window, from the Internet Connect window, use "free"in the password field, click "OK" button to start free VPN connection.
Configure iPhone 4S/iPhone 4/iPhone 3GS/iPhone 3G/iPad 2/iPad/iPod Touch
* Press home button to bring the default home page back to iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch screen;
* Through the touchscreen, using finger to press "Settings" icon in the home screen, then press General - Network - VPN - Add VPN Configuration... to pop up the configuration window as below:
* Fill each field as list below, use "free" in the Password field, then save the settings;
Type: PPTP Description: FreeMobileVPN Server: freemobilevpn.net
Account: free RSA SecurID: OFF Encryption Level: Auto Send All Traffic: ON
* Change the VPN switch button from OFF to ON position to start free VPN connection.
Configure Android Phones and Tablets
* Bring the home screen back to the Android phone or tablet screen;
* Press the Settings icon, then choose Wireless & networks - VPN settings - Add VPN - Add PPTP VPN to open the PPTP configuration page, fill the fields as below, press Menu button and save it;
VPN name: FreeMobileVPN Set VPN server: freemobilevpn.net Enable encryption: selected
* Click on FreeMobileVPN name for connection, with the next pop up window, enter "free" as the username, use "free"in the Password field, click Connect button to start free VPN connection.
Troubleshoot common Error 619
* Make sure you copied most updated VPN password without mistake;
* Make sure TCP port 1723 is opened in firewall software;
* Make sure PPTP VPN Pass Through is enabled in home wireless router;
* Make sure your local ISP has GRE protocol port 47 opened;
Access internet without compromise
Strongly suggested to use Google DNS Servers to avoid DNS hijacking:
DNS Server 1: 18.104.22.168
DNS Server 2: 22.214.171.124